March 26, 2010

Last Weekend.

I'm slacking a bit.... I totally thought I posted these pictures, but I didn't so here they are.

Last Sunday, my nephew (not pictured) was baptized on a gorgeous day.


Here are Chloe, Derek, and Cambelle not cooperating with me while I take their picture. They never cooperate and that's OK, it makes for a great picture. I did however, take 15 pictures and not one is frame worthy... but can they get any cuter? I love how the match... I think we are ready for Easter. That's not the girls' Easter dress, I just love yellow, so every dress I've been buying has been yellow... Now that I think about it, I think I need to branch out and get different color dresses.

Chloe was all about the picture taken above, but then decided she wasn't having any more of it...


When we got home, the girls and I crashed on the couch... Yes, that's my big butt...


No comments:

Post a Comment