January 10, 2010

14 weeks.

Picture taken: 14 weeks 2 days (I keep forgetting to get my picture on every Friday, so I think Sunday's are the days I take them now)

How I'm feeling: UGH! I'm gaining weight FAST like it's my job, so I feel icky.

Cravings: They went back to Clementines.. can't get enough. Good thing is that Cambelle now enjoys them.

Sleeping: Cambelle and Chloe have been waking up a lot during the night, so with me waking up too and then my usual pee pee runs, I feel like I'm never asleep.

Weight gain: I went to the doctors on Wednesday and I gained 4 pounds... I need to slow down.

Next appointment: Wednesday, February 3rd 5PM.

Movement: Still no movement, I'm hoping to feel something in the next few weeks.

Big ultrasound is February 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment