November 23, 2009

Chloe's Birthday Party

We celebrated Chloe's Birthday on Saturday. I'm still in awe that she will be two on Wednesday. I think it was the fastest two years of my life, but also the best.

I'm not a "themed" person, but I couldn't resist Abby Caddaby at Party City. And Chloe was very happy to have a Abby party too. It's all she mentioned while we were in Party City so I cracked and bought all the fun stuff to make it a great party.
(I have to mention, that these pictures are not great... I think being a host, preparing food, and meeting all your guests needs while trying to take pictures is hard... so I did not do good that day with the camera. I'm hoping to take better ones on Wednesday).

Chloe's cake from Sweet Eats

The Birthday Girl!

My cousin, Brianna and Cambelle.

Chloe eating her birthday cake.

Opening up gifts.

Chloe was very happy with her Dora DVD.

And her Dora coloring pad... that Cambelle has now possessed.

Breaking open the Pinata was hilarious. All the kids took a turn hitting poor Abby - Jeff's suggestion - and not a dent was made, so the kids all took a streamer and pulled on the count of 3. But, that still didn't break her... so Jeff pulled open her legs and then the candy came out. I couldn't stop laughing. It was hilarious.


Abby Caddaby - the Pinata!
Thank you everyone who came to the party. We appreciate all of you and it's so nice to have our house full of family and friends who care and love Chloe as much as we do. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday, chloe!! i'm glad you had a good time at your party!
    love-
    ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy and Grams wouldn't miss it for the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome party. Happy birthday Chloe.

    ReplyDelete