October 6, 2009

There's no crying at school...

Well, actually there is. For the past week, Cambelle's been crying in the middle of doing something at school. Today, a martial arts instructor came into their classroom and she "lost" it... I'm quoting from her teacher. And, last week, she started crying on the playground and in the middle of an art project. I'm not sure where it's coming from since she was doing so well... but I'm reassuring her it's OK to cry at school.

I've asked Cambelle why she's crying and she tells me she misses me... I mean, I can't blame her. I'm the bomb and of course she wants to hang with Chloe and I, we are a ball of fun.

But, really, if you could only see what Chloe and I did while Cambelle was at school. I won't even admit it... it did, however, involve Little Einsteins, snack, cleaning, more cleaning, maybe a little neglect... Ooops, did I just say that? Don't call DYFS on me!

But, getting back to the important thing - Cambelle crying! I'm not too worried. She's having a great time at school and I'm sure her crying is triggered from someone in the classroom saying the "M" word - Mommy!

She did tell me that boys were being mean at school. They were banging their cups on the desks yelling, "I want more snack!" She also told me that they needed to go to Time Out... so, maybe that started something... but, we'll see! I'm sure it'll pass and she'll be fine! Well, that's what I keep telling myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment