October 15, 2009

my date!

Last night was Jeff's turn to take Cambelle to gymnastics so Chloe and I went on a date to McDonald's. She picked the place but didn't offer to pay but she was the best date. She ate all her food, danced for a me a bit in the booth and said "cheese" when I asked her to. Chloe rocks!

And, let me just focus really quick on her hair. It's growing really really fast and I need to do something to it. But, I don't want to cut it just yet... she screams when I come at her with a hair brush or anything that looks like a rubber band. She even screams when I put her hair clip in.. I'm hoping she gets over this phase... and hopefully I'll be able to put ponytails in it soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love how Ronald is laughing right behind her like he is laughing at her.. Luv, Mum

    ReplyDelete