October 3, 2009

Movies.

Jeff and I took Cambelle to see Toy Story today at 3PM. It's only playing for 2 weeks so we wanted to take her while it was still fresh in our minds, because I knew I'd forget about it and then she wouldn't see it. Cambelle has seen the movie (and Toy Story 2) about 100 times each. She knows almost every line in both movies so taking her to see the movie in theaters wasn't a hard decision. My parents were nice enough to watch Chloe... thank you! We got there 20 minutes before it started and within seconds it got packed! We were lucky to have gotten seats. Cambelle picked Skittles to munch on while Jeff and I ate popcorn, how could I pass up theater popcorn?

At first, Cambelle wore her 3D glasses and was sitting nicely in her seat - by the way, I had to hold the seat down for her because she's too light and the seat snaps back up and she freaks. She was good about 15 minutes in and then she started to get fidgety. We went potty twice, she sat on my lap, sat back down in her seat, couldn't find her at one point because she was on the floor (ewww) and was laying down on her seat. She was pretty antsy through the entire movie, but she's only three, so it's expected.

She told us she had fun and liked seeing the movie on the big screen. We didn't stay for Toy Story 2 because I didn't think she'd last another 1.5 hours. As long as Cambelle had fun, that's all that matters!

1 comment:

  1. we took weston and ella to see cloudy with a chance of meatballs on his b-day and they loved it!!! ella sat still through the whole thing and even kept her glasses on! i wasn't quite as daring as you to brave the double feature though:o) even I can't sit still that long! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete