October 6, 2009

Motherly love.

Chloe is into a lot lately. She loves Elmo, Dora, anything that is purple, pushing either a stroller or shopping cart around the house, but mostly she's really into taking care of her baby. Cambelle's been doing the same thing. She even "stole" a baby from Emma's house and hasn't let that baby out of her sight. I promise I'll return it...
Today, she told me she needed me to watch her baby while she ran an errand and when I wasn't doing a good job she told me her baby was crying so I had to pat her back.


So, the other day I found Chloe taking great care of her baby. No names are given to these "babies." I ask them both, but they just respond with "baby"!

Chloe's baby needed some juice...

... and her nails clipped!
(If you look closely you can see the clippers in her left hand).


1 comment:

  1. this was one of my favorite milestones when ella hit it! i love watching her take care of her babies and play with her barbies. my favorite is when she puts them in time out:o)

    ReplyDelete