October 12, 2009

letting go.

Today, was one of those days.... we hung in the house, ate whenever - whatever, and just played. I did, however, to manage to clean out the girls' dressers and closets - all ready for the fall/winter. But, on days like today, I realize how much I don't clean up. We just keep taking toys out and never put them back... so, at 5PM tonight, this is what my house looked like. I let my OCD go for the day, and even though the girls and I had fun enjoying each others company, it's going to stink cleaning all this up!

To some of you, it may not look like a hot mess, but to me, it was.



They were playing nicely in the "house" but then it became a tent/fort and then they were jumping in it and it broke!

This is what I'm talking about... taking blocks out of the playroom, into walking territory and they were never cleaned up until I got the energy to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment