October 19, 2009

All in one day.

I know every child says funny things... but today, I think Cambelle took a funny pill because she was full of funny sayings:

I walked into Cambelle's room this morning and she said, "Mommy, the sun is out, what a beautiful day!" Amen, to that sista.

I told C&C to go upstairs, I'll be there in a minute, but as they approached the stairs they realized the gate was closed and Cambelle said to Chloe, "Abre, Chloe, Abra! She wanted Chloe to open the gate...

Then, after she realized she was in a Spanish-speaking mood, she was saying "Hola!" the rest of the day...

So, I would like to thank Dora for such great education and for teaching my child how to speak Spanish. Dora, you rock!

Then, on the way to the park she told me that it's really sunny out so she was going to close her eyes and for me to tell her when we got to the park. She doesn't want to keep her eyes closed at the park because she will fall and get more boo boo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment