September 14, 2009

printing your blog.

A couple of weeks ago, we were celebrating our good friends' son's birthday and while I was there I started chatting away with another "blogger." She informed me that she printed her blog and it was extremely easy. She gave me all the info and I was excited to head home and to try it out myself.

Blog2print is an awesome website. It took no longer then five minutes to upload my blog and there it was... page by page. I tried to upload from the beginning of my blog to an exact year but I had too many pictures. So I ended up doing 6 months for now. I'm hoping in the next couple of months to upload the rest of the year and then do 2008-2009. It's a hardcover book with 142 pages. You get to pick out the picture on the front and the theme. And, honestly, it's a good price.. but you can't put a price on this book!


I received the book within two weeks and I'm in love with it. I'm so happy to have it printed... because I always fear that something is going to happen to my computer or to blogspot!


2 comments:

  1. I love it too Danielle... it is a great read. Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU R MY BEST FRIEND....I have been dying for a good site to do this....can you give me any more details??? I want to start mine soon...I tell Jordan all the time I do this blog so that I can have a book like this someday :)

    ReplyDelete