August 10, 2009

fun on the trampoline with daddy.

The girls love the trampoline but when Jeff joins them it's even more craziness. He scares the poo poo out of me... first he starts by taken Cambelle for some jumps and then does the same with Chloe. But, then Cambelle "insists" - I don't think she's twisting his arm - that he jumps by himself...

which starts out kinda slow...

And then this is what happens and I have a heart attack at 30 years old. The girls are sitting on the side watching Jeff fly into the sky... I don't know how he does it, but he gets really high and the girls love it and never want him to stop. I'm the kill joy and scream for him to stop... he respectfully does... But, this is when I'm home, I can't even imagine how high he gets - or how long he does it- when I'm NOT home... I'm not even going to think about it!

1 comment:

  1. This is why we love Jeff.. He just enjoys life... Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete