June 2, 2009

Chloe the eater.

Chloe is always the last one to eat. Sometimes she'll be sitting by herself at the table while Jeff and I are cleaning up and Cambelle is running around the house having fun. But, she doesn't care... she'll sit there till her entire plate is gone and she'll even want more. She's such a good eater. I'm amazed at how much she can pack in that little buddha belly of hers. But, I only have Cambelle to compare to who eats like a bird. Just in case your were curious... the lunch of champions consists of potato salad, strawberries, a slice of cheese and some cheese curls. I try cover the entire food pyramid, but really... it's just a smorgous board of food. 

1 comment:

  1. I love how Chloe eats too. Cheese curls were added to the food pyramid??? I'll have to go get some.

    ReplyDelete