March 13, 2009

30!


That's right people... I'm officially THIRTY! It doesn't bother me at all... I'm happy to be older and I'm looking forward to comparing my twenties to my thirties. I'm already feeling wiser...

So far, today, has been a typical day, but we did have a visit from my friend, Liz and her son, Ben. She gave me a great gift that now sits on my fireplace, thanks Liz! Tonight, Jeff and I are going out to eat at one of my favorite places, Kunkels. Then, tomorrow I'm getting a massage and pedicure and then off to shop. Tomorrow night, we are having dinner with close family and then cake and ice cream. YAY!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Love the flowers in the playroom that you painted. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, my darling! i know what you mean about 30. i turned 29 on the 7th and was depressed about celebrating my last birthday in the 20's. enjoy 30...it's the new 20!

    ReplyDelete