February 2, 2009

Family fun at Friendly's.


I'm one of those moms who bring a truck load of "goodies" to occupy the girls while we are at a restaurant... I feel like you can never be over prepared... if you know my daughters, you'll know how quickly they go through an activity. Since I probably own the biggest Vera Bradley bag out there, I throw in everything possible. Here's a condensed list:
* 2 sippy cups
* wipes
* crayons
*coloring books
*puzzles
*cars/little trinkets
*Gerber puffs
*Gerber crunchies
*stickers/sticker book
*reading books
*extra paper with Dora stencils
and the list goes on! I kid you not... plus if you go to a family restaurant they even give you MORE crayons and a coloring page... 

But, even though I pack up the entire house for entertainment, this is how we passed time away... 

(Side note: while I was finding my VB bag online, I noticed there are a lot of sales going on... almost 1/2 off on some bags, which is a really good sale for VB)

No comments:

Post a Comment