December 12, 2008

Our Friday Adventure.


Wow, what a week:

We're all finally getting over our terrible colds
The rain has left South Jersey and the sun in out
Chloe has decided that one nap a day is good enough for her
We received unfortunate news about my aunt - but she's doing much better today
I got to shower twice this week - yay, for me
Chloe's bowel movements have gone back to normal 
                                          ~ and~
since we've been inside all week we ventured out to Barnes and Noble with Ben and Auntie Liz. Now, B&N is always tricky for me since they don't have enough room to fit my wide load of a double stroller and then trying to chase after Cambelle is quite funny to see. But, today she did great just staying in the kids section. I think since Ben stayed put too, she just followed his lead. It was a successful B&N run... I'm hoping for more in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment