November 30, 2008

Pajama Party.



Cambelle is in love with her pajamas (jammies is what she calls them). Every morning, I fight with her to get dressed. I try negotiating, bribing, everything. She screams, cries, and fights me in every way. I have no idea where this is coming from, is it b/c I, sometimes, wear my "jammies" during the day too? This "morning routine" has become one of my least favorite things to do. I think we came to an agreement and after a couple of kicks to my gut, I get her dressed and she can wear her jammies for nap time. Now, she's excited for that time of day. 

Of course, one thing leads to another and now after nap time, it's hard to get her dressed again. Today, she came down from her nap and laid on Jeff. Hoping I wasn't going to change her, but I didn't. It was an awful rainy day and she wasn't feeling too hot, so she stayed in them till bath time. 

I thought it was cute that Jeff was holding her and his hands made a heart... No, I didn't ask him to do that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment