October 28, 2008

sister rivalry.

It has started. At the wonderful ages of 2.5 and 11 months old, they are officially fighting. It started weeks ago, but just in the last few days, they have been at each others necks. Maybe it's the fact that Chloe wants everything Cambelle has, or that Cambelle wants everything Chloe has. Either way, they both are not into each other right now. Love has not been shown around the house. Cambelle will push Chloe, Chloe will scream, they both will scream and then I come to the rescue. Honestly, I don't know what to do.... do I let them battle it out for each other, or break up the fights before they start? I'm just amazed at such a young age, they know what they want, they will have fits for it and they don't care if they hurt their own sister. It's just the beginning. I hope I last 18 more years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment