October 8, 2008

LOVE

Love is defined as a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. Boy, am I passionate for these girls. And with every passing day, my love grows deeper for them. I'm always in awe of them and I'm blessed to be their mommy. I'm honored that God choose me to be a mother to two special girls.


Cambelle is really started to understand how to pose and smile when I have the camera.




When Chloe was younger she'd smile at me because I probably looked funny behind the camera, now she thinks it's weird and only gives me one face... confused.



I put the girls together in one swing and you can see how they dealt with that. I guess they prefer their personal space. That's another reason why you don't see a lot of pictures together. Chloe will either pull Cambelle's hair or hit her and Cambelle will scream really loud and push Chloe. Their new thing, is when one screams, the other will scream louder. No joke. It's what they do all day long. Fun times!









It was a great picture day for me! Holla! And, then Jeff joined us at the park and it made our day even better. Cambelle is Jeff's new riding passenger. She loves to be on his shoulders. She used to be afraid, but now it's all she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment