October 17, 2008

Longwood Gardens.


What a gorgeous day. In my opinion best day so far. So, my parents, Jeff and I took the girls to Longwood Gardens. (It was very nice of my mom and Jeff to take off work). The mums, pumpkins, flowers, and trees were all beautiful. They have the gardens decorated so nicely. We've never been during this time of year. Last time we went was New Years Day and we've been on Valentine's Day, but by far, this is best time to visit the gardens and walk around.





Can you see the huge pumpkin behind me... yes, it's real!





My parents.



Cambelle loves water, so we spent most of our time by the water fountains. She just ran around from fountain to fountain.




The lily pond was insane. I've never seen one before. The lilies were huge and the flowers were gorgeous. I took a picture of each flower, but I'm not going to post all 33 of them.





Of course, Cambelle enjoyed the Children's Garden and was happy to finally be able to get wet and play with water.


Chloe had to get in on the action too.



It's so hard these days to get a decent picture of the two of them.


If you live in the area, I highly recommend taking the day to enjoy all the wonderful colors of fall at Longwood Gardens.

I sound like I work for them ;)

1 comment:

  1. danielle, you are an amazing photographer! i love looking at your pictures and reading about all of the cool places you take the girls! fall is my favorite season too!!

    ReplyDelete