October 5, 2008

almost walking.




Chloe's been taking a lot more steps lately. She's becoming very good at balancing herself and then walking. No more then 3-4 steps at a time. I just love this stage, actually I love every stage, but it's fun to see your child do new things, especially big milestones like this. She makes me laugh everyday, because her personality is so different then mine. I'm still trying to figure out where she gets her short temper. She hates that the gate is up on the stairs- no more crawling up them-. I'd find her at the top at the stairs peering down at me and smiling. I'm still surprised how fast she got up there and never fell. So, now that gate is up she has a temper tantrum every time she sees it. She's also letting Cambelle know where she stands. If Cambelle does something not too nice to her, Chloe reacts back by screaming at her... Cambelle gets a little frightened. I think Chloe is the boss around here. When she enters a room she lets everyone know that she's arrived. Her personality rocks and I'm excited to see all her other "new things."

No comments:

Post a Comment