July 13, 2008

Where did the time go?

One minute, I have a newborn and a spunky little 17 month old, and the next minute, Chloe's 8 months, Cambelle's 2 and they both are becoming little women. Chloe is a crawling machine... I can't turn around for a second, she'll crawl the length of the room to follow me. Now, I have two little ladies in the potty with me. Chloe crawls so much her poor chunky knees are red and burned. She's eating whatever Cambelle gives her - mostly Puffs and Lil Crunchies, nothing she can't have. She's in love with her sippy cup, loves to kneel (almost standing) in her crib, loves to tackle her Uncle Darryl and enjoys playing on the floor with Cambelle.

Cambelle, on the other hand, is growing up way too fast. Again, one minute she's my little girl and now she's all about Daddy and gives me the cold shoulder if she's mad at me. She loves when I sing and finishes the last word in each sentence. She sings along with me and we have screaming sessions to see who can outlast who. She always wins and this is something I only do in the car... so, I don't annoy anyone else in the house. She brushes her teeth by herself, swims by herself (picture and video to come), cleans up by herself, dresses herself - as mush as she can- then, I come in, and sings the alphabet. I'm introducing the potty this week. She's been showing interest by telling me when she pee pees in her diaper. So, I'm going out and buying a little potty for her. Just to see what she does... I know it'll take time! She answers every question I ask her and even asks me questions, like, "Is this cold, Mommy?" AND, she's the best big sista' ever. Where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment