June 15, 2008

I'm so lucky.


Cambelle, Chloe and I are extremely lucky to have Jeff in our lives. He's the best dad and husband ever... The girls' eyes and faces light up when they see him! God could not have given us a better man to be our spiritual leader, provider, care-taker, playmate, friend, and the list goes on. I asked Jeff what he would like to do on "his day." He told me he just wanted to go to church and relax by the pool, and we did just that. After church we ran and did a couple of errands, put the girls down for their naps, and we were off to relax and swim. He was even nice enough to make my mom and I Piña Coladas with our new margarita machine. After the girls took their naps (they each took 3 hour naps) we ordered from Outback, went to the park, and ran to Toys R Us for Cambelle. It was a really nice day! Happy Father's Day!


Last minute swim for Chloe - no clothes - check out the chunk, please?






Cambelle thinks she's too cool for the "baby swings" and now prefers to swing in the "big girl" swings. Maybe it's because she's turning two soon, who knows? - hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment