May 5, 2008

rough start.

I have to admit, Mondays are always chaotic. The girls get so much attention on the weekend to just Mommy's attention throughout the week. So, I don't look forward to Monday's. Who does? Today, was no exception. The morning was rough, with Cambelle wanting to go outside at 7:19am and Chloe waking up at 5:58am. I was exhausted at 8am... and the day had just begun. I think I brushed my teeth today but now it's too late to care. On Mondays, I'm really lucky if I get a shower and do something productive around the house. I did take a shower at 4PM and did one load of laundry... do I get a sticker?

After Cambelle's nap I brought out the finger paints she got from Ben as a gift. She LOVES them. She sat there for a while painting away. And, I love the fact that they don't get anywhere else but on that special paper.
(I just noticed today that Cambelle's third tooth on the bottom is coming in, so that could be the reason why she's cranky pants.... FYI - Cambelle's teeth are coming in very slowly and all at the same time.



Here's Cambelle sitting at her table on the back deck.


Painting away.


YAY for Color Wonder


Her masterpiece.


"Poppy, look at what I'm doing."


Enjoying a fruit snack too.


After dinner we went to Jeff's softball game. Cambelle had fun running around and waiting for daddy to come back between innings and give her some attention. Jeff's team is undefeated! Go Discovery Church!



Make a wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment