March 19, 2008

wet wednesday.


We've had a couple of busy days. Yesterday we walked the mall and Cambelle insisted on sitting (or going near) the Easter Bunny. Nicole, Emma, Chloe, Cambelle and I waited 25 minutes to see him. But, I think I'm now convinced it's a girl. Which makes me feel so much better about my daughter going near that crazy thing. I've warned Cambelle numerous times that the Easter bunny is creepy... I'm not a fan at all when human beings put themselves in character. For example, the Easter bunny, Mickey, Donald Ducky, so on! But, she was determined to meet Mr. Bunny. So, when it was our turn she ran up to him, said "HI!," and ran back to me and that was it. She did that twice and then was done. But, he was nice enough and give her a ducky toy. She was happy with her performance.

Today, we were on the hunt for the perfect Easter outfit. I'm not a "wait-till-the-last-minute" person, but since Chloe has come along, I tend to put things off now. Not, that I'm blaming her, I just find it harder to shop or get things done with two children. My mom found the perfect dresses, that of course match, at Macy's but I wanted to scoop out Carters too... At the end of the day, we stayed with my mom's original purchases and I can't wait to see them on Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment