March 3, 2008

lovies.

Cambelle loves her pacifiers. I even put them in a nice little basket for her so she can collect them at the end of the day, and it keeps them all together (she has too many pacifiers). I think it all started when she was little, I'd throw a couple in her crib, so if she ever woke up in the middle of the night she'd have one nearby. Then she'd lose them somewhere, I'd buy more, we'd find the ones she lost and next thing we know we have 7-8 pacifiers in her crib. Then, one day, I decided to put them in this basket, which now she lugs around the house when she first wakes up. Sometimes, it bothers me, because I find them in weird spots - she hides them all. But, then I realized they are her "lovies." She does have her "silky blanket," but it doesn't compare to her pacifiers. I notice when she's tired, she'll have one in her mouth and the other in her hand and she'll rub the top of the pacifier. I've been trying to just keep them in her room, but as you can tell, she brings them downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment