January 4, 2008

breakfast.



Cambelle insisted on having a second breakfast today. Frozen mini pancakes. Sometimes there are things I don't want to fight Cambelle on, unless they put her in danger. I did second guess myself and think... is eating frozen pancakes safe? They are. She loved them... and wanted more. I had to stop her after two. Jeff thinks it disgusting, I do too! But, whatever makes her happy. Also, she's been doing great with Chloe! I think switching her nap from the morning to the afternoon has really been working well for the both of us. She's not as cranky and seems more pleasant throughout the day! She's been helping me with Chloe too... when she hears Chloe cry she tries to put her pacifier in her mouth, a little too rough, but she means well. It's cute to see them both interact with each other now, Chloe loves to smile at her and it makes me happy to see them love each other already.
PS. Chloe slept 6 hours straight last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment