December 17, 2007

weekend.






Friday night Jeff and I went out to dinner with 3 other couples to Maggiano's. Right now, this is my favorite restaurant. I love going out to dinner there! The atmosphere, the service and especially the food are all outstanding. And for those of you thinking, "She left a 3 week old at home!" Yes, I did. My parents came over and watched the girls. And surprisingly I didn't feel that overwhelmed about it, like I used to when I left Cambelle. I still was anxious and nervous about it. But, I had a rough week and I needed some adult bonding plus, Chloe slept the entire time and only needed to be fed once. So, that made me feel better. And, Cambelle's a piece of cake. Once 6:45 hits, she's ready for bed and can't wait to get into her crib. She sleeps the entire night till 7:30ish the next morning... She's a great sleeper. Didn't start out that way, but now, we don't hear a peep from her at all! So, overall it was a great night... don't know when we'll do it again, but it was nice to take a shower, get dressed up a little, put makeup on and go out to a nice restaurant with Jeff and friends. ***
Then on Sunday, the four of us, Derek, Diana, Baby Derek and Darryl went to Picture People to get a family picture that my mom has always wanted. Cambelle wasn't very happy for the first 15 minutes, but then she warmed up... I think she thought we were going to the doctors. Anybody who has to call our name and point us to a room, she freaks out!!! But, she came around. Here are a couple pictures from that! And a picture of Ms. Chloe that I took this morning. ***

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! And I'm so glad you got to go out and enjoy yourself at Maggiano's, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are adorable! you guys look great. nice work, dbot!

    ReplyDelete