November 7, 2007

the dreaded hat.




We took a walk today to the PO, and it was very cold. My attempt to keep a hat on her failed after two blocks. But, here she is looking very upset and not making eye contact with me because she absolutely hates hats. I don't know if I would even consider it a hat, because she wouldn't even let me put it on all the way. After our walk, Uncle Darryl and Mr. Joe came over and did an excellent job picking up all the leaves and cutting the grass. Cambelle is NOT fond of Mr. Joe and even though he was outside and she was inside, she needed my full attention and wanted to be held. The second picture is her wanting back up after I just put her down. She looks frightened, I know, but she thinks Mr. Joe is going to walk in any second.

No comments:

Post a Comment